Thursday 15 May 2014

Rebirth

Well, I'm back.  Not sure anyone's still around, but I thought I'd start up again as my sewing is ramping up and I need some accountability . . .

I disappeared for the last year and a half due to this little guy:
Yep, I procreated again.  It was the pregnancy from hell, but now that he's here (and 8 months old) things have settled down again.

Anyway, onwards and upwards, I have been stalking sewing blogs and artisan's square gaining inspiration, and I am jumping in with both feet to do a 6PAC (see info here, I'm doing a winter 6PAC cause I live in NZ).  I am in desperate need of work clothes, I am finally at a happy weight (15 pounds below my pre-baby weight) and nothing fits.

My plan is as follows:
All of the fabrics are out of my stash, which has grown considerably as I seem to have much more time for fabric shopping than for sewing.  I am headed to a sewing retreat this weekend, and hope to get muslins for the skirts and dress bodice stitched up. 

1 comment:

  1. Did you realize there's a 12 word sentence you can say to your partner... that will induce deep feelings of love and impulsive attractiveness for you buried within his heart?

    Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's instinct to love, worship and care for you with all his heart...

    =====> 12 Words Will Fuel A Man's Love Instinct

    This instinct is so built-in to a man's brain that it will make him try better than ever before to love and admire you.

    In fact, triggering this dominant instinct is so binding to getting the best ever relationship with your man that as soon as you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

    ...You'll soon find him open his heart and soul for you in a way he haven't experienced before and he will identify you as the one and only woman in the universe who has ever truly interested him.

    ReplyDelete