McCalls 5927. I've been working on it for over a month. First I couldn't find the lining fabric, then once I found the lining fabric I couldn't find the fashion fabric I had cut out. It finally all came together last weekend, and I managed to get it sewn up and lined over the last few evenings.
I like the dress, the fit's not perfect, I did a muslin, but I didn't pick up on the fact I needed a small FBA and the armholes are too big. I'll leave this version alone, but when I make it again I'll fix it.
Overall I'm pretty happy with the dress. My sewing skills are getting better. I still have a long way to go, but I don't think this screams 'homemade' (except the pockets, oh well).
The lining is really comfortable, it's not sticky or crinkly like most of the linings that I use (I don't think it's actually a lining fabric, it was expensive, and is quite pretty)